So one of the challenges i have decided to sign up for is hosted by Annie called What's in a Name? I've got all year to get through this one so i am feeling pretty good. I'll post in the next few days what else i'm going to do for next year. I am definitely doing 2 others at the beginning at least but i don't think i'll sign up for any more until at least a few months in or i finish off at least 1 1/2 of the ones i will be working on starting january. So here are my reads for this one!
1. A book with a color in its title: Red Queen by Margaret Drabble
2. A book with an animal in its title: The Lost Language of Cranes by David Leavitt
3. A book with a first name in its title: Emma by Jane Austen
4. A book with a place in its title: Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys
5. A book with a weather event in its title: The Cloud of Unknowing by Thomas H Cook
6. A book with a plant in its title: The Serpent and the Rose by Kathleen Bryan
I'll have to reread Jane Eyre before i tackle Wide Sargasso Sea as it has been a while since i read it. Or maybe i should wait and do Jane Eyre after? Not sure
Currently: watching Heroes!