- Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
- The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie
- The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
- Eldest by Christopher Paolini (crossing with my YA challenge)
- The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell (non-fic)
In other news, my final four is UNC beating Georgetown and UCLA beating Texas, then UCLA beating UNC. Yeah, i know everybody is picking UNC this year but i have to make some different picks if i want to win. Or at least beat BF.
In other other news, my mental state is weird and random. I have short bouts of being ok combined with long bouts of being very un-ok. I am sleeping a lot. My reg PA i see is doubling my celexa dose and my therapist wants to see me every week for a few weeks. I've bought 2 books, one about depression and one about relationships, that i've done little more than flip through. Going to have a good weekend though: NCAA watching tonight with BF, mom in town Friday and Saturday, a new LOST episode to see.