Am really excited about joining back up for the new RIP 3 challenge. While I have been blogging about what i've been reading since February 2007 i didn't find out about the reader blog community until last August. The first challenge i joined was RIP 2, so i blame Carl V. completely for any challenge anxiety i've had, as well as my giant TBR shelf! :) This year rather than a list he suggested a pool so here's mine!
- The Dracula Dossier by James Reese- it's and ERC from Librarything!
- Season of the Witch by Natasha Mostert- i actually won this during last year's RIP and just haven't gotten to it yet!
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer-I've been trying to read this for 6 months!
- Gothic by Deborah Noyes- a series of short stories, YA by my understanding.
- Rises the Night and The Bleeding Dusk by Colleen Gleason
- Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke- another one that's been on my shelf a while
- The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova- i started this in January and got about halfway through. Going to try to finish it.