Sunday Stealing: The A to Z meme
• Are you available? Any time any place!
• What is your age? 32
• What annoys you? lots of things.
• Do you know anyone named Billy? Nope
• When is your birthday? July 7
• Who is your best friend? D
• What's your favorite candy? Chocolate Frogs
• Crush? Robert Pattinson right now :)
• When was the last time you cried? Sunday night
• Do you daydream? Yes
• What's your favorite kind of dog? Medium sized short hair mutts
• What day of the week is it? Thursday
• How do you like your eggs? I like eggs benedict, or eggs in a basket, or in burritos with peppers.
• Have you ever been in the emergency room? Several times but never for my own injuries
• Ever pet an elephant? Yup
• Do you use fly swatters? no
• Have you ever used a foghorn? no, but i've used an airhorn
• Is there a fan in your room? nope
• Do you chew gum? occasionally
• Do you like gummy candies? yes but not the sour ones
• Do you like gory movies? yes but not torture porn
• How are you? Not that good actually
• What's your height? 5' 2"
• What color is your hair? reddish blond right now.
• What's your favorite ice cream? Cake Batter from Marble Slab
• Have you ever ice skated? Indoors at a rink i have
• Ever been in an igloo? Nope
• What's your favorite Jelly Bean? Jelly Belly's fruit flavors
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? yeah
• Do you wear jewelry? everyday- 2 rings and a watch, sometimes on my days off i wear earrings
• Who do you want to kill? I really shouldn't say right? i mean, wouldn't that make it premeditated?
• Have you ever flown a kite? yes
• Do you think kangaroos are cute? Yes
• Are you laid back? Normally i would say yes.
• Lions or Tigers? I went to LSU. Tigers obviously.
• Do you like black licorice? Not really.
• Favorite movie as a kid? The Goonies, Star Wars, Indiana Jones.
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw? What's Moosejaw?
• Favorite store at the mall? a bookstore i guess.
• Do you have a nickname? guys call me Mel alot
• Whats your favorite number? hmm, 7?
• Do you prefer night or day? i'd rather work days and have nights off.
• What's your one wish? I really don't want to put that out here. it's too private.
• Are you an only child? Nope, 3 brothers and a sister too!
• Do you like the color orange? it is ok
• What are you most paranoid about? Getting fired. i guess because i want to quit so badly.
• Piercings? Just my ears
• Do you know anyone named Penelope? nope again.
• Are you quick to judge people? at work, on the phone calls i get, yes. in real life no.
• Do you like Quaker Oats? Do they make the Maple and Brown Sugar ones? I like those.
• Know anyone that makes quilts? My mom used to.
• Do you think you're always right? how about that i think i'm pretty much always wrong.
• Do you watch reality TV? just shows like Mythbusters or Deadliest Catch
• Reason to cry? i don't get this question. worst or best reason? or the last time's reason? the last time was work stress.
• Do you prefer sun or rain? Rain
• Do you like snow? Yes
• What's your favorite season? Winter
• What time is it? 11:45
• What time did you wake up? about 9:30
• Can you ride a unicycle? No
• Do you know anyone with a unibrow? No
• How many Uncles do you have? 3
• What’s the worst vegetable? Brussel Sprouts
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? when i worked in a daycare i did
• Ever considered being vegan? slightly, i was vegetarian for a while and decided i couldn't give up cheese
• What's your worst habit? biting my nails?
• Do you like water rides? not the ones where you go in your swimsuit.
• Ever been inside a windmill? nope
• Have you ever had an x-ray? Yup, one of my shoulder blades sticks up a bit more than the other, so i had to go several years in a row to get a back X-ray to make sure i didn't have scoliosis.
• Ever used a Xerox machine? yup again.
• Do you like the color yellow? it's ok.
• What year were you born in? 1976
• Do you yell when you're angry? sometimes. i get loud for me but it isn't quite yelling.
• Do you believe in the zodiac? Nope
• What's your zodiac sign? Cancer
• When was the last time you went to the zoo? 2007, in Portland, OR
Feel free to play along!