WOW, i'm having a hard time realizing 3/4 of a year has gone by. Seriously, i had plans for this year that just keep slipping by. Oh well. For RIP i'll be reading at least 4 of the following:
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen
- Marked by PC Cast
- Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
- Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
- The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova- cheating here, i started this LAST year and haven't finished yet
- The Monsters: Mary Shelley and the Curse of Frankenstein by Dorothy Hoobler- a non-fiction book about the attendees of that famous summer house party
- I've also got the last 3 Gardella Vampire books to read!
So my RIP will be a bit vampire heavy but if i do get through 4 of these that will be great help on my personal challenge. and probably a couple to sell back to McKay's!