What books do you have next to your bed right now? How about other places in the house? What are you reading?
i don't keep one by the bedside as i usually just go to sleep. but, overall i'm reading:
- The Passage by Justin Cronin- and ERC and i've only got 150 pages left. depending on how busy it is at work i should finish this in the next couple days.
- The Devil and Sherlock Holmes by David Grann- non-fiction short stories. each chapter is a different story and not bad so far. I should also finish this book over the weekend.
- Boneshaker by Cherie Priest- just got it back from the library and i'm about halfway through. it's just slow going for me but i do want to finish it off.
also, i've got a few from the library i've not started yet.
- The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi
- The Children's Book by AS Byatt
- The Education of a British-protected Child by Chinua Achebe- nonfiction for the POC challenge
- The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens
so that's my list as of today. I am really hoping to finish up the Cronin book today or maybe tomorrow. It's been pretty good.
I realized i forgot to answer part of the question! My books are on two bookcases in my living room, stacked on my desk, lined up on my windowsill in the bedroom, a couple B gave me to read on the dining room table, and in a couple boxes in the bedroom too! I've got 131 to read according to my Librarything page. Why the hell am i on the web? I need to be reading! :)