Books finished- We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
1. What are you reading right now?
Room by Emma Donoghue
2. How many books have you read so far?
One, or i finished one i had started before.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
getting back to The Fall i think.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I did have to take off work as i work on Saturdays now.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
not exactly interruptions but i started late.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
nothing much so far.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
get up a bit earlier. I didn't get out of bed until about 1030 my time.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
again, i've got nothing.