wows. $500 in books? seriously? can i take $400 in books and$100 in shelving? :) here's my list! the first section is for things i'd give to other people.
- Creative, Inc.: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Freelance Business
- All My Friends are Dead
- Handy Dad: 25 Awesome Projects for Dads and Kids
- MoMA Modern Play Family
- MoMA Modern Play House
- Creature Floor Puzzles
- The Castaway Pirates
- Squiggles: A Really Giant Drawing and Painting Book
- The World Almanac for Kids Puzzler Deck: Reading Ages 5-7
- The World Almanac for Kids Puzzler Deck: Math Ages 5-7
- The Wildlife of Star Wars: A Field Guide
and then the list for me!
- 30 Postcards by David Choe
- The Ultimate Book of Card Games
- The Armchair Quarterback Playbook
- Dracula's Heir
- Aesop's Fables
- Home Economics
- Let's Bring Back
- Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better
- New Orleans Stories
- The Space Tourist's Handbook
- Signing Their Lives Away
- The Secret Lives of Great Artists
- The Secret Lives of Great Authors
- Writer's Workshop in a Book
- No Plot? No Problem!
I'm crossing my fingers now!