New to Me:
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Reamde by Neal Stephenson
- Nerd Do Well by Simon Pegg
- The Violinist's Thumb by Sam Kean
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- More Baths Less Talking by Nick Hornby
- The Pleasures of Reading in an Age of Distraction by Alan Jacobs
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- The Unwritten Vol. 6: Tommy Taylor and the War of Words
- Astonishing X-men Torn and Unstoppable
- American Vampire Volume 3
- The Shining by Stephen King
- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
I know I'm genre heavy, I'm a nerd :)
- The Avengers!
- Moonrise Kingdom
- The Dark Knight Rises
- Cloud Atlas
- The Woman in Black
- The Cabin in the Woods
- Silver Linings Playbook
Life, not least important though it is coming last:
- We got Married! maybe i should have put this at the very top of the post,
- Having all our family and friends meet and get along so well!
- We bought a house! I never got around to posting about it but Ben and I bought a house at the end of August.
- Shakespeare in the Park did Much Ado About Nothing and it was wonderful
- Seeing Neil deGrasse Tyson speak at Vanderbilt
- Learning everything there is to know about competitive swimming while watching the Olympics with B.
- Finishing my 3rd semester of my Master's with some great classes.