Currently reading: Seven for a Secret by Lyndsay Faye
Books finished: Book of Ages: The Life and Opinions of Jane Franklin by Jill Lepore and Rorouni Kenshin Vol. 1 by Nobuhiro Watsuki.
Pages read of regular books: 96
Pages read of graphic novels: 72
Running total of pages read: 168
Amount of time spent reading: 2 hours 25 minutes
Running total of time spent reading: 2 hours 25 minutes
Snacks: Breakfast was milk and cinnamon rolls, I've also had a cup of herbal tea (cinnamon spice!)
and I suppose I'll do the startup meme too.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Nashville, TN
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? March by John Lewis, Andrew Aydin and Nate Powell because I got to hear John Lewis speak at last year's Book Festival here in Nashville
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? toss up between homemade guacamole and whatever I get at the Farmer's Market in a couple hours.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I really should be studying, working on my resume, or finishing up some semester work for my practicum. However, unless I fail said practicum, I will be a certified teacher and librarian in about a month!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? For the last few years I haven't really been able to participate fully. I've been in graduate school and they seem to fall either at midterm or just before finals. I just want to get a good chunk of a few books read and have some fun.
How is everyone else doing so far?